Your donations help us make Southwest Washington a safer place to age.
Those funds also help sponsor the work of our community partners. SWEAP sponsors initiatives for transportation and emergency medical care for low-income seniors, free durable medical equipment for those in need, end-of-life training for elder care providers, and more!
Ready to make a difference?
Follow these easy steps:*
1. Press the "Donate" button below
2. Select whether you want to donate anonymously or by name**
3. Select "SWEAP Coalition" from the "Pick a Program" drop-down list
4. Press the "Donate" button
(you will be able to make your donation via PayPal or with a card)
5. Make a difference!
* Your donations are handled by our sponsoring organization, Human Services Council of Southwest Washington.
**We encourage you to donate by name so we can show our appreciation and keep you up to date on how your contribution has made a difference in the community!
We are thrilled to be partnering with local artist, Erika Bartlett! She has offered to donate 5% of her sales to SWEAP's mission! See her work here.
SWEAP also accepts in-kind (non-monetary) donations! These gifts can range from clothing and non-perishable items to spaces to host our events or services. Contact us if you would like to make an in-kind donation!
SWEAP is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Please check with your tax advisor for tax deduction opportunities for your donation.